Tuesday, 26 November 2013

The Ship And Her Sylph - First Draft of the... Map!

Thought I'd share the potential map for use with my upcoming novel, The Ship And Her Sylph.

I've never been overly happy with my maps, though I must say my skill is improving! This one has been hand-drawn and then scanned. I'll be working on it a lot more in the coming weeks. But here's the first effort:


I'll post updated versions as they become available. And no, this isn't taking up the time when I should be writing the second draft of the book!

2 comments:

  1. I love when authors include maps and illustrations, it makes it so much easier for me to visualize and navigate through different worlds. (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps the author too! Still along way to go with this one though.

      Delete